Cookies baked with coffee grounds – It’s yummy! 😋
Delicious cookies baked with excess coffee grounds, so you can turn your morning coffee into delicious freshly baked cookies. The coffee grounds give a really nice texture to the cakes.
Quantity: approx. 30 cookies
- 125 g soft butter
- 150 g sugar
- 3 g salt
- 1 egg
- 3 g baking powder
- 100 g wheat flour
- 50 g oatmeal
- 30 g of coffee grounds
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
Course of action
- Put butter, sugar and salt in a bowl and add the egg. Stir all ingredients well together.
- Add baking powder and wheat flour a little at a time.
- Stir in oatmeal, coffee grounds, and orange peel and shape the dough into small or medium-sized cookies – either with a teaspoon or tablespoon. Place the balls at a good distance on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and give each ball a little pressure so that it flattens out slightly.
- Bake them for approx. 14 min at 170 degrees hot air.
- Let them cool on a baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.
In the end, just enjoy the freshly baked cookies, and preferably with a hot cup of coffee.
Find more inspiration on what you can use coffee grounds for here: 10 things you can use coffee grounds for.
This recipe was developed in collaboration with by recipe developer, food stylist and food photographer Maria Charlotte . Maria has a bachelor’s degree in nutrition and health, and she has a love for good organic ingredients. Follow her on the profile @marialottes or find more delicious recipes at www.marialottes.dk.
If you want more sweet things for the coffee, she also has a whole page ONLY with recipes for sweet things 🙈
Få vores tips og tricks
Skriv dig op til vores nyhedsbrev
og få vores kaffetips og
-tricks direkte i indbakken.